Mike Huckabee Brings Up The One Thing About Kim Davis No One’s Talking About, But Should Be
Kim is asking the perfect question: ‘Under what law am I authorized to issue homosexual couples a marriage license?’
Warner Todd Huston September 3, 2015 at 11:14am
The controversy continues in Kentucky as Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis steadfastly refuses to issue gay marriage licenses in her office despite the Supreme Court’s insistence that she relent and issue the licenses. There’s been a lot said about the clerk, but former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee has brought up at least one thing that no one else seems interested in discussing.
In a letter sent to his supporters, Huckabee is asking a series of questions about Kim Davis and her situation. One thing he notes is that Kim is a Democrat, something that few are mentioning, especially those in the mainstream media.
- After Kim Davis Was Ordered To Jail, Her Son Stood Up In An Incredible Way
- High School Football Team Does Something On The Field That Made Liberals Furious
- Palestinians Attempt To Lynch Five American Tourists In HebronThe main question is this: just what “law” did the Supreme Court make with its gay marriage decision? What statute was passed? What law written?
- The answer is none.
- But more particularly Huckabee wants to know under exactly what law Davis is being commanded to issue marriage licenses to gay couples?
- Mike Huckabee Brings Up The One Thing About Kim Davis No One’s Talking About, But Should Be
- Watch: Police Are Calling For A Nationwide Boycott Of This Major Fast Chain – Here’s Why.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Makes Stunning Order To Kim DavisI spoke with Kim Davis this morning to offer my prayers and support. For those of you who don’t know, Kim is the Rowan County Clerk, a Democrat, who is under fire from the left for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses in Kentucky.Kim is asking the perfect question: ‘Under what law am I authorized to issue homosexual couples a marriage license?’ That simple question is giving many in Congress a civics lesson that they never got in grade school.
- I let Kim know how proud I am of her for not abandoning her religious convictions and standing strong for religious liberty. She is showing more courage and humility than just about any federal officeholder in Washington.
- Here is what Huckabee told his supporters.