Who Is Talking Into Hillary’s Earpiece?
September 08, 2016
Images from Monday night’s Commander-In-Chief Forum appear to show that the Democratic nominee, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton wearing an earpiece.
This revelation raises a number of questions:
- Does the former first lady need to wear an earpiece?
- Does Hillary Rodham Clinton have a hearing problem?
- Is wearing an earpiece related to fall several years back that she has referred to in interviews and speeches?
- If she is not suffering from a hearing problem, are earpieces allowed in Presidential debate forums?
- If she is wearing an earpiece, and she does not have a hearing problem, who is talking into the ear of Hillary Rodham Clinton?
NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR A HILLARY EARPIECE ACCUSATION
The Clinton campaign has denied that the candidate was wearing an earpiece, calling it a reflection, as reported on Fox News.
During the Benghazi hearings, as the former Secretary of State was testifying on how Americans were allowed to die at the hands of terrorists, some were claiming at that time that she was wearing an earpiece.
Also, consider this cryptic message from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s ‘right hand girl’ Huma Abedin, as revealed by the email treasure trove from WikiLeaks:
– See more at: http://www.trunews.com/article/who-is-talking-into-hillarys-earpiece#sthash.Od3s75Aj.dpuf