- Democratic rivals back Clinton on emails, but little else in scrappy debate
- Clinton’s debate showing may spell trouble for Biden
- Hillary Clinton Reassures Liberal Base During Debate: ‘I’m A Progressive’
- Obama’s Kill-Hillary Strategy Released Just Before First Debate
- Jeb Bush says Putin’s Russia should face consequences over Syria
- Germany Vows Tougher Control of Spy Agency After New Revelations
- British Nurse Sick Again with Ebola
- Apple Faces $800M+ In Damages
- Horrifying Discovery In South Carolina
In South Carolina, a recent traffic stop by the Highway Patrol was expected to yield illegal drugs.
But police found something far more shocking on the side of Interstate 95. Inside a vehicle stopped by officers, bloody surgical instruments – with tissue still attached – that had been used in illegal in-home abortions.
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright saying in a press conference that his deputies arrested a man and his wife who were running an illegal abortion clinic out of their car.
The abortionist – who did not have a license – was carrying out the procedures on women all across the state.
Wright saying “essentially we captured an illegal baby killer,” adding “It’s bad enough that somebody would use abortion as a means of birth control, but it’s worse when you do it illegally.”
The couple in the vehicle were arrested on drug charges while police continue to search the man’s background.
The abortionist’s wife was charged with intent to distribute marijuana.
Police say they’re looking for victims of the abortion scheme, hoping that someone would come forward so full charges could be filed.
Read more at https://www.trunews.com/horrifying-discovery-in-south-carolina/#tEJMgywzUcmwJQVQ.99
Leave a Reply